Eddy Wireless welcomes you to our e-Store. We are committed to providing total solutions for your Machine-to-Machine (M2M / IoT)project(s); Wireless, Video, and Broadband Solutions. We invite you to browse the variety of complementary products & technologies located in the "Products" section of our e-Store .
Request from any of the following categories or functions:
NEW: FirstNet (Band 14 LTE) Router Support
2. Wireless LAN /Access Points: WI-FI 801.11 N / AC 1.9 Gbps / 2.5 Gbps (Cloud Managed)
3. Switches / Routers / Network Appliances: SD-WAN, GbE, SPF+, USB 3G/4G, Cloud Managed
4. Cellular Signal Boosters: 3G/4G LTE Signal Boosters for Home, Business, Enterprise and Vehicles
5. Cloud Security: Personal, Small/Medium Business Cloud Managed Security
6. GPS/Glonass: Personal, Vehicle, Asset Tracking and Monitoring for commercial and Industrial IoT
7. Antennas: GSM/CDMA/Wi-Fi Wide-Band High-Gain Omni/Directional antennas for Home, Business, Marine, Vehicle
8. IoT/IIoT: Commercial / Industrial Solutions with Sensor Technology and complete Turnkey/OEM products.
Cloud Managed Application Specific and Micro Branch Network Routers. Applications include: Digital Signage, Vehicles, POS, Home/Small Office, Primary WAN and/or Fail-Over with Anti-virus protection. firstname.lastname@example.org
Protect yourself and your business from this possibility by using one of our Business Class Gateways or Routers that allow you to block users from these sites. A good foundation for Wi-Fi Networking requires - Security Firewall Routers & Switches that provide Layer-2 Security as well as Bandwidth Management, Content Management and VPN tunneling on most models. email@example.com
Distributed and mobile enterprises across many industries are embracing cloud, mobile, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies to increase business agility, empower distributed workforces, and gain operational insights—driving the need for always-connected people, places, and things. Thus, an increasing amount of enterprise network traffic is moving off private IP networks and onto the public Internet. firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, GPS is used for dozens of applications including aircraft and shipping navigation, route finding for drivers, map-making, earthquake research, climate studies, and outdoor treasure-hunting games known as geocaching. A typical GPS receiver has an antenna tuned to the frequencies transmitted by the satellites. This picks up the signal and feeds it to the receiver-processor, which then displays location and time very accurately. email@example.com
Eddy Wireless is a leading North America / LATAM distributor of specialist communication products enabling M2M connectivity and bringing the Internet of Things to life with cutting-edge technology for Business, Enterprise and Industry.
Principals & Partners