InRouter611-S Series Industrial LTE Router
Cost-effective, 3G/4G LTE, Wi-Fi, VPN
Integrating 3G/4G cellular routing and VPN technologies, the InRouter611-S is a cost-effective entry-level industrial IoT router that provides uninterrupted network access, easy deployment and comprehensive remote device management for light industrial and business applications.
TextReliable High-speed Communications
The InRouter611-s provides uninterrupted access to 3G/4G with 100Mbps download and 50Mbps uplink; it is compatible with GPRS/CDMA2.5G and also support high speed Wi-Fi.
The InRouter611-s supports backup between 3G/4G and Wi-Fi links; multi-layer auto link detection and recovery ensures stable network connection.
VPN and Data Security
The InRouter611-S is designed with a comprehensive security solution to protect business data, including encrypted VPN transmission, firewall protections and multi-level authorization control.
● Data Transmission Security: support IPSec VPN, L2TP, PPTP, and SSL VPN.
● Firewall Protections: SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), SSH (Secure Shell), intrusion protection (Ping blocking), DoS defense, attack defense, IP-MAC binding, etc.
● Multi-level user authorization for access security
Compact Rugged Frame
The industrial-grade build of the product ensures it can withstand harsh operating conditions while maintaining continuous communications without impeding business operations.
● Metal enclosure, IP30 protection
● Wide operating temperature: -20°C~+70°C
● Wide voltage input: DC9~26V EMC level 2
● Compact easy-to-fit, hanger mounting
Efficient Remote Device Monitoring & Configuration
The InRouter611-S supports InHand Device Manager cloud platform for remote monitoring and centralized management of large-scale devices.
Batch configuration via Device Manager can greatly increase efficiency.